Monday, July 28, 2008

Bienvenidos a Novcove life

I decided it would be a good idea if Tom and I kept a blog. Ya know, just to update people, post pictures, opinions, and ramblings. I missed writing on my old blog, which can be referenced in the side link under Speerio, so I thought it was time to start anew. With starting a new job, getting engaged and married, and moving twice in the past two months, things had gotten a little hectic. But now...well, now we at least have time to breathe and do things like update a blog.

So I told Tom that I started a blog. To which he replied, "What are we going to do with a blog?" I replied, "Write stuff, of course."

"Write stuff? Who wants to read about what I do? Who's going to read our blog?" he wanted to know.

I was a little miffed.

"I don't know. When I was in Peru, lots of people liked reading my blog and reading about what I was up to."

"I don't have anything interesting to put in a blog." Tom complained. I dropped the subject to tell Tom to speed up on the interstate cause I had to go to the bathroom. I really did have to go and I didn't feel like arguing anymore.

"We'll go home so you can go to the bathroom." He replied. And then added, "Then afterwards you can go write about it in your blog." I told him I would.


Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

POST IT ON YOUR BLOG!

Unknown said...

I love you Novcoves. Just so you know, I WILL read the blog, Tom!